Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Thursday 5 April 2012

The Good Things In Life

Until two days ago, I was in a bit of a funk. Mainly about writing, mostly about marketing, and a little about the very small flat we live in and the building work that has taken almost 9 months to complete. FUNK.

So this is going to be a short blog post about all the things I'm grateful for; all the things that make my day to day life easier. And I encourage everyone who reads this to comment on THREE things that make their life great. We all need to remind ourselves every now and then of all the fabulous things accessible to us :)
  1. I have great Facebook Friends / Readers (insert heart emoticon here). They are truly supportive and encouraging.
  2. My home may be small, but it's cute and pretty to look at, even if my toddler has too many toys that seem to multiply.
  3. I love my partner / should-be-husband - we are young and healthy, and he supports me in all I do, and accepts me for the crazy person I am.
  4. My daughter is the healthiest of all of us, and she's growing to be an independent, beautiful, intelligent girl.
  5. I'm lucky enough to be able to live my passion (writing and publishing), and to have a [currently] small number of people who enjoy my work.
  6. I'm earning something. No, it's not enough for a trip to Disneyland yet, but I'm earning money dong what I love!
  7. I'm only 33, but I've lived a highly interesting life that has helped me develop as a person and a soul.
  8. I love beauty.
  9. I love romance.
  10. I love love.
  11. I love living, even though it's hard sometimes - especially because it's hard sometimes.
  12. I can still watch a sunset, and feel like Great Spirit is touching my soul, reminding me I once had wings and that I will be able to fly again ... soon.
Dianna.

 

1 comment:

  1. 1. I have a large and wonderful family, and a group of friends, and I couldn't imagine life without them.

    2. I have the best pets in the world; they are unique and bring a lot of joy.

    3. In the last year I have met a large amount of wonderful, and talented people - yes, that includes you Dianna - and I hope very much to call all of you friends one day.

    4. Despite ups and downs - and let's face it, the downs will always come - I love my life.

    5. And I would like to say "here, here!" to your numbers 1. 5. & 6.

    My job is my dream and passion and I am so very thankful and blessed to be doing what I love. I am thankful to everyone who reads my work, and I hope you all enjoy reading my books as much as I love writing them.

    ReplyDelete