Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Friday 1 June 2012

Me? Forgetful?

So, I woke up this morning and realised it was Friday, because I got loads of Follow Friday tweets coming through on my Blackberry via Twitter.

Up until that moment, I thought today was Thursday, and that yesterday was Wednesday, hence my lack of post. The reason? My daughter didn't go to playschool yesterday because she was constipated, and it  totally threw me for a loop. It changed the days of the week in my head.

I am so so sorry, everyone and Elizabeth, that this is my lame reason for not blogging yesterday. Imagine my shock when I realised today was, in fact, Friday!

So, I hurried straight onto the laptop after breakfast and belted this out without thinking about it. And I have no ready-made post, so let's go with this instead.

What's the most ridiculous thing you've done recently by accident?

The above is mine. But I'll let you into another. When I was about 4 months pregnant, I was cooking a roast lunch (I know, God help me when I'm in the kitchen anyway), and I put the roast pork in the oven. Then later I realised that I hadn't put the roast pork in the oven at all, just the empty baking tray. Sigh.

Maybe it's a good thing I don't get out so much nowadays. The world would be in jeopardy!

Dianna x

1 comment:

  1. Well, I forgot to do my post on Monday. Not good. lol

    I've no forgot loads, but nothing springs to mind. Ha. I've forgotten things I might have forgotten. I've had stupid moments where I have woke up thinking I'm late for work only to realize it's my day off or I'm not due for a couple of hours. :-P

    ReplyDelete