Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Friday 22 February 2013

Wrapping up a book.

I am playing catch-up with my writing, which is why this post hits you a day late :)

It seems to be yet another month of illness in my household, and I'm hoping beyond hope that March is a good'un!

I'm near the end of my book now. About four chapters left to go. But the ending is sometimes the hardest, and I'm trying to wrap everything up (in as much as possible) and checking for plot holes. Aaaahh, those continuity errors - how I hate those.

Cry Of The Wolf is quite different to Releasing The Wolf. Those that have read my Witching Pen series won't be surprised, as those three books were quite different to each other also. Book three, Heart Of The Wolf, will be different yet again, not least because we're introduced to a new character in book two whose story will continue in book three...

There'll be at least four books in this series I think ... we'll see.

I'm looking forward to finishing COTW and getting my teeth sunk into the editing. This is always my test at the end of a book: not to rush. It's easy to want to because you see the end in sight, but you can't. You've got to make sure you've told every part of the story you want to and left nothing crucial out, because everyone's gonna have to wait for the next book (don't hate me ... please don't hate me, lol)!

Okay ... back to writing...

If you haven't read it yet, book one is HERE. It's only $1.99 - pick yourself up a copy. It's a fun read. You know, as long as you don't mind lots of werewolf sex ... er-hem.

Dianna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment