Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Friday 20 September 2013

The theme song of my life.

Elizabeth asked me, if my life had a theme song, what would it be and why?

Okay, I can't actually answer this in the way she might have hoped, and I totally can't narrow it down to one song only. So, what I've done is embedded four songs that touch me deeply and take me to a part of myself inside where there is just me and no one else. So, these aren't songs I share with anyone else - they are "alone" songs in which I occasionally find solace. Truth is, there are more than four songs that do this for me, but these are the four that I've happened to pick out today.

Why?

No, sorry, I can't tell you why ... because I can't really put it into words. The feelings they invoke run too deep. You're just going to have to wonder why, if you're that intrigued.

Dianna's life ... in four songs:







No comments:

Post a Comment