Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Thursday 31 October 2013

Do you have all your stories planned out?

That was Elizabeth's question to me ... two weeks ago, because I've been a bad girl and not blogged for ages :(

The quick answer to that is, no. I have a beginning planned, and I usually have up to three endings planned, and then I have a few key points in the middle planned, and I leave everything else up to chance, and occasionally the things that I have planned will change. But I love writing this way. For me, it gives the characters the best chance possible to grow. The downside is that sometimes the blurb has to change - a total pain when you've already made promo materials! But hey, it makes all the stuff that little bit more exclusive :)

And speaking of characters and stories, I have some awesome stuff happening right now over Halloween:
  1. Claim Lawrence as your paranormal book boyfriend here (and win signed stuff) - http://closeencounterswiththenightkind.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/troll-y-yours-speed-date-party-hour-9.html (and check out ALL the authors taking part)
  2. Contest for limited edition signed swag for The Spell of Summer here - https://www.facebook.com/events/525653997517504 (The cover and blurb reveal is tomorrow with more chances to win.)
  3. A $10 or £10 Amazon gift voucher will be up for grabs from 2nd - 16th November - go to number two's link to keep updated.
Have spooky fun tonight!

Dianna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment