Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Friday 22 November 2013

Dear Santa, please bring me....

Elizabeth asked me what I'd like Father Christmas to bring me this year. Hmmmm ... in my head, I went through my checklist to see which I should choose:

1. A bigger house with at least 3 bedrooms
2. A ranking on the New York Times Bestseller List (well, which author doesn't want that?)
3. More relaxed time with my family where I'm not worried about ... anything
4. A beach holiday (we didn't really have one this year)
5. A housekeeper
6. A cook

Oh, the list goes on! But in the end, none of them will actually see me through 2014, and, without going into detail (which I know isn't fair - sorry), I suspect that 2014 might be one of the most difficult years of my life.

So, what I'd like for Christmas is peace of mind. I want to feel peace in my heart and peace in my thoughts, and I want to be able to radiate that out to those who need it. And I ain't been feelin' those chilled out vibes this year - this year has been all about the manic ways of life! So, Santa, dude, a little bit of peace will go a nice long way :) No need to wrap it - I'll take it as it comes.

Your good girl,

Dianna (ready to receive) xx

"Women Practices Yoga" by tiverylucky / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment