Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Monday 25 June 2012

Werewolf Jokes

I've gone and caught my mothers cold. Sigh. I could have really done without feeling this crap at the moment, but what can I do? Apart from drink lots of liquid, suck on god-awful throat sweets, and take it easy.

Anyway, I'm in the middle of finishing up interview and promo blog posts for next Mondays release, Cranberry Blood (Book 1 in The Blood Series.) *Squeaks* I'm seriously super excited about this release! ^_^ So, since I shall be doing some serious heavy blogging for the next fortnight, I thought I would just do something fun today.

Werewolf Jokes! Cheesy and they all remind me of the idiotic type of jokes that my mother tells, but hey, you gotta love a bit of cheese on your Monday, right?

Q. Why was the werewolf arrested in the butchers shop?
A. He was chop-lifting.

Q. How do you stop a werewolf from howling in the back of the car?
A. Put him in the front.

Q. What happened to the wolf that fell into the washing machine?
A. It became a wash and werewolf.

Q. What did the werewolf write on his Christmas cards?
A. Best vicious of the season.

Q. What do you get if you cross a hairdresser with a werewolf?
A. A monster with an all-over perm.

Q. Why do werewolves do well at school?
A. Because every time they're asked a question, they come up with a snappy answer.

Q. Where does a werewolf sit in the theatre?
A. Anywhere he wants to!

Q. What's furry and seldom rings?
A. An unlisted werewolf.

Q. What do you call a werewolf with no legs?
A. Anything you want, he can't chase you.

Q. What does it mean if there is a werewolf in your fridge in the morning?
A You had some party last night.

Q. Did you hear about the comedian who entertained at a werewolves' party?
A. He had them howling in the aisles.

Q. Why shouldn't you grab a werewolf by the tail?
A. It might be the werewolf's tail, but it could be the end of you.

Q. How do you stop a werewolf from attacking you?
A. Throw a stick and shout fetch!

Patient: "Doctor! Doctor! I think I'm a werewolf."
Doctor: "Shut up and comb your face."

And lastly, the joke that reminds me of my mother, mainly because she says it every now and again . . .

I used to be a werewolf, but I'm all right nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!

I hope you've had a lovely Monday! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment