Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Friday 28 September 2012

My New Obsession

This blog post sees you 24 hours late - sorry :s

I became immersed last night, in my new obsession: creating a video trailer for The Last Dragon.

I love doing them, but really, I do become obsessed. I did when I created the one for The Witching Pen series too (which you can see below) - I was at it non-stop for 12 hours. This one's going to take me a hell of a lot longer though. I want a blockbuster-type trailer for a blockbuster-type novel... Admittedly, I doubt I'll achieve it on my little home video maker, but I'll give it a damn good try :)

I've learnt some interesting things too, while I cultivate this: I've learn how to change hair colour on my design programme, I've learnt how to make fairy wings (my version of), I've learnt that there are no good photos of old women on stock photo sites, and I've learnt where the Snickers bars are hidden in my home :D

So if you don't hear from me for a while, it's because I am nurturing my obsessive side - see you at the other end ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment