Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Thursday 13 September 2012

No longer an in-betweener.


Oh YES!
This is what I'm working on now.
I'm finally out of that in-between stage where you've finished one book and you can't start another.
There are still a couple of "loose ends" to tie up with The Witching Pen Novellas and The Demon Bride, but I'm there :)
It's a goooooood feeling!
The first book of the Project Veil duo is likely to be between 60,000 and 70,000 words.
The second one may be a little longer.
This will be a dark urban fantasy ... with hot and sexy thrown in.

In other news:
Happy Anniversary is doing well this month;
The Demon Bride is doing well this month;
The Witching Pen is doing well this month...
The Sands Of Time, not so much (you guys do know that's the second book, right? If you skip it, you skip a whole lot of plot ;))

Which leads me onto a question:
Can you read a series out of order?
I know some people that can; I sure as hell cannot.

Have a great weekend, folks :)


1 comment:

  1. The new series sounds fab, hun, and yay for getting out of the in-between period. Hopefully I shall be joining you myself, and real soon.

    In answer to your question; Nope, I can't read a series out of order. I've watched films and episodes in the wrong order, and that irritates me a lot of the time lol but I couldn't do it with books.

    ReplyDelete