Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Monday 12 November 2012

Questions for a character interview

So, I'm a little stuck for a topic at the moment. The guest posts I was talking about for "On the Rocks" take place this week, so I don't have any link to share with you yet.

I could opt to talk about my new sweet contemporary release, but I have already written a post over at my own blog and would end up repeating myself due to tiredness. So, if you're interested in learning about that book, just click here.

The only thing that leaves me with is asking you if you would be interested in asking my leading ladies from "On the Rocks" - Meghan and Zenzie - a question or two?

I am holding a character interview in a week for these two and am in the process of putting together a list of questions. Naturally, if you have had the chance to read "On The Rocks" then you may have a very specific question you would like to ask, but if you haven't that doesn't matter, because you can ask them anything at all. They're not shy, believe me.

So, if there is anything amusing or personal you can think of to ask either of these ladies, feel free to leave it in a comment to this post and I will add it to the list! :-D

~ * ~


On The Rocks
(The Edge Erotica Series)

BLURB:

On the Rocks is the hottest club on South Padre Island, and Meghan’s new workplace.

If the warped mermaid uniform isn’t enough, the fact that she can’t stop thinking about the club’s singer, Zenzie, is. Everything about the female gets Meghan hot, but when she finally gets her shot with the temptress, it turns out Zenzie isn’t as perfect, or as human, as Meghan thought. 


~ * ~

EXCERPT:

Her warm breath skated down my neck causing a shiver to curl around my spine. She straightened then slid her hands through my hair. My eyelids fluttered at the feel of her fingertips stroking over my temples and along my hairline.
“I saw you watching us.”
I stared at her. “Excuse me?”
“Do you like watching?” She retrieved a few items from the vanity table, twisted two sections of my hair, and pushed the hair clips into place. “It’s all right. You can tell me, Meghan.”
My body tightened at the husky way she said my name. The knot between my legs pulsed under her piercing stare. I had no idea how, or even why she managed to get under my skin, but God, I wanted her.
“I’m not a pervert or anything.”
“I know you’re not.” She slid a chain of small red flowers into the black mass of my hair.
“I just heard a noise. I guess my curiosity got the best of me.” I shifted on my seat. “I’m sorry—”
“Don’t be. I liked you watching.”
My nails dug into my knees as her hands moved down my throat. Her skin like satin—her touch, soft. She ran her fingertips over the top of my breasts.
“I would have asked you to join us, if you hadn’t run.” Her gaze caught mine again while she slid her hand inside my skin-tone bra. “Will you run now, or will you do what we both know you want to do?”

No comments:

Post a Comment