Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Monday 5 November 2012

On The Rocks

As you might know my dark paranormal erotic f/f short, "On The Rocks," was released last Friday. I don't know about other authors, but when I have a release I have a tendency to be on Amazon and other such sites checking for ranking and reviews and all sorts of stuff.

I was thrilled to find that on Friday evening "On The Rocks" was listed as number #100 in "books" > "Gay & Lesbian" > Literature > Fiction > Lesbian

It wasn't at that spot for long, but the fact that it was means the world to me. It's the first time any of my books have ever been in the hundred category let alone the top 100. So super awesome!

It has also received a silver star from All Romance Ebooks and has been listed as one of the best selling Lesbian titled.

Needless to say I am super thrilled. So, thank you so much to anyone who has purchased this little number, or who is thinking about buying it. I loved writing this story so I hope you enjoy reading it.

On that note, if you are interested in getting your hands on a copy you can head on over to "The Edge" blog and leave me a comment. On Nov 8th I will be picking one lucky commenter with the help of random.org and giving them a copy of "On The Rocks." You still have four days left to enter, so if you're interested just hop on over. - http://thedecadentedge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/theres-first-time-for-everything.html?showComment=1352156936480#c4714042143309469690

Over the next two weeks I'm going to be hanging out a couple authors threads talking about both "On The Rocks" and my next release "Stepping Stones," which is due out tomorrow.

I will be sure to keep you informed as I will be giving a couple of copies of both books away. Plus, Meghan and Zenzie, the leading ladies from "On The Rocks" will be getting interviewed, which should be fun. So, if you have any crazy questions you can think of, please feel free to leave a comment and I will make sure the ladies get the chance to answer you.

Hope you've had a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment