Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Friday 21 December 2012

Where has this week gone???

I can't believe it's Friday already! It feels like just a few days ago when I wrote my last post on here :s

Tomorrow is that last day to post stuff if there's any hope of it getting to its destination by Christmas - #EPICFAIL on my part, but the people who know me the best will already have been expecting that. Me and greeting cards just don't seem to mesh that well...

Writing: I'm 13% into Cry Of The Wolf and loving every minute of writing it. BUT, I cannot for the life of me write two separate books at once. I've tried. And tried and tried and tried, but I can't do it. I get obsessed with the book I'm working on, so much so, that it's impossible to pull out and immerse myself in another. So when Cry Of The Wolf is done, I shall be obsessing over The Last Dragon. Then, it will be back to book three of the Eye Of The Storm series, Heart Of The Wolf. That is the plan for 2013: Those three books, and hell, I'm giving myself no more work for now!

That's it from me. I'm gonna go get my head down and get writing...

I'm finally feeling festive :D Everyone has finished work and the buzz in the air, even online, is palpable.

CHRISTMAS IS HERE, FOLKS!!!

Have a rockin' one :)








No comments:

Post a Comment