Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Friday 21 June 2013

New is good! (And The Witching Pen playlist.)

Well, I have spent the last 24 hours trying to figure out how Windows 8 works. And trying to get used to the new keyboard on my laptop - you know how the keys are never exactly the same distance apart as they were when you change your computer (unless you buy the exact same computer again) and typing suddenly becomes slower as you get used to the change? That's where I'm at.

I was going to finish writing The Last Dragon on my old laptop, but ... hmmm ... the new one is NIIIIIIIICCCCEE! And there's something about how it's not so much and ending, but a new beginning... ;)

Short and sweet for today. I am leaving you with the playlist for suggested theme songs for The Witching Pen series, as chosen by readers. I'm definitely listening to all of these as I write The Last Dragon - sooooo helpful.

Have a great weekend, everyone :)

Dianna xxx

PLAYLIST:

No comments:

Post a Comment