Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Thursday 12 September 2013

From one story to the next.

Question from Elizabeth
Is there anything in particular you do to help you separate from the story you have finished writing to the one you are planning?

© Antony Rufus | Dreamstime Stock Photos























Answer
What I should do: Go on a two week holiday where there's sun and sea, or anything I can get absorbed or lost in and forget about writing altogether.

What I actually do: After writing, there is editing, proofreading, formatting, publishing, and by the time the book is published, I have not been writing for a month, so I crave getting back into it, so I go straight into it from publishing, feeling a little frazzled.

What I should do, really needs to become what I actually do, lol.

Dianna xx

1 comment:

  1. What you actually do needs to become what I really, really should and need to do. ;-P

    You keep the fab stories coming, hun. xx

    ReplyDelete