Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Saturday 7 December 2013

Werewolf hotness for just $0.99

Elizabeth asked a Christmassy question for me to answer on the blog today, but I'm going to save that for next week. Instead I'm going to do a bit of plugging today, because Releasing The Wolf had been reduced to just $0.99 until further notice :D




































If you haven't read it yet, this is book one of a series (six books predicted) and it is not your normal werewolf romance. It's more of an urban fantasy actually - a dark one that's highly erotic. The focus of the series is the theme of man vs. beast and higher consciousness vs. baser needs. I'm not saying that love doesn't come into it, but it comes into it within the above context.

The first book is a gentle (so ... my interpretation of gentle may be different to yours) introduction to the series, with book two really taking off with the plot, and I'm just finishing book three now, which is out at the end of December if all goes to plan.

Anyway, Releasing The Wolf is sitting pretty at just $0.99 (or 77p) so give it a try! You might like it :)

Also, as a side note - because it matters to me and I'm super excited about it (such a nerd, am I...) - the paperbacks of this series are all matte cover now, and they look sooooo pretty with a yummy, satiny, touch-me feel to them. I bought myself a couple to see what they were like with the plan to sell them on, signed, but I really don't want to sell them anymore - sorry :/

BUY LINKS:
Amazon US - http://www.amazon.com/Releasing-The-Wolf-Storm-ebook/dp/B00AEXUFJ4
Amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Releasing-The-Wolf-Storm-ebook/dp/B00AEXUFJ4
Kobo - http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/releasing-the-wolf
Smashwords -https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/259714

No comments:

Post a Comment