Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Thursday 16 January 2014

The ONE thing I'm looking forward to in 2014?

The question given to me for today: Name one thing you are looking forward to - and why - in 2014.

My answer: I realise it sounds completely boring to say writing, but it's kind of the truth. I'd like to say a bunch of other stuff. I'd like to say, a beach holiday or buying a new, bigger house in a place we really want to live, but we can't afford to do either of those things right now, so can't plan to this year. So, the answer is, writing.

It's my one surety at the moment, for better or worse - that I have stories in my head, and the means with which to get them out there.

And it does thrill me - getting that next book out :)

Dianna x

No comments:

Post a Comment