Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Friday 17 August 2012

Big changes...

I've been "away" for a week. The "away" is in quotation marks, because the laptop came with me, and I did do a bit of work :)

But there's a chance that my family and I may have accomplished what we didn't expect to this past week: found a new, nice, yet affordable town / village to live in - woohoo!

We've been thinking about moving for a while, but are only just in the position to start doing something about it now that the building work to the front of out house is done, and the scaffolding is down (finally).

So, the rest of the year is going to be interesting. There's a chance that our flat will be in the market within 2 months. God knows how I'll fit writing into all this, but I had planned to only bring out two novels next year spaced out months apart, so we'll see...

All in all, big changes are afoot, and I LOVE change - it makes me all tingly :D

Do you like change?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats on finding somewhere! :-)

    Moving is stressful, but I have to admit I love it. I love setting up the rooms and finding a new place for everything. I might be weird because of that, but I love it anyway lol

    I like change. As long as it is good change, not bad. :-P

    ReplyDelete