Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Friday 5 October 2012

Yucky Feelings and My New Book Trailer.

I missed last night's post because I was riled up and went to bed with a bad taste in my mouth. No, I really should not write blog posts when I'm feeling yucky, so I didn't. I had horrible dreams about people spitting in my hair. Isn't it fun being a creative soul? Isn't it fun having an emotional nature? The skill and art of detachment is a life-long process, let me tell you...

Anyway... if you haven't seen it or had enough of it yet, I am posting here my new trailer that I made for one of my current WIP The Last Dragon - something I do not feel yucky about in the slightest :)

(contains spoilers for The Witching Pen trilogy)



And I got some writing done last night too... So I've decided that today is going to be a good day :)

Have a great Friday, everyone! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment