Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Where I'm at

I'm exhausted and somewhat late with this post so I'm just going to do a little round up of where I'm at these next two weeks.

Today I'm over at Sarah Ballance's Blog talking about why I decided to write an erotic thriller. If you stop by and leave me a comment you could be in with a chance of winning a copy of Creak.


You can find me at Chris Lange's blog talking about why my erotic thriller is called "Creak."


On Feb 6th I'm being interviewed by Jennifer Simpkins. I will also be giving away a swag pack to one lucky commenter.


On Feb 8th  I am being interviewed over at Havens Realm. I will be talking a little bit about the Creek Motel, and how Nikki, Ty, and Kacey know each other. I will also be giving away a swag pack to one lucky commenter.


On Feb 9th I'm being interviewed by Zee Monodee. If you stop by and leave me a comment you could be in with a chance of winning a copy of Creak.


On Feb 12th I'm being interviewed by Linda Schwartz. I will also be giving away a swag pack to one lucky commenter.

Web address will be posted when I have it.

And lastly, on Feb 14th Kacey - one of my heroes - is being interviewed over at Sarah Cass' blog. I think y'all are going to love getting to know Kacey. He is deliciously bad. ;-P 


They are the main spots I will be hanging out at. Otherwise you might see features popping up here and there over the next two weeks, but if you are interested in either winning a copy of "Creak" or some swag, check these blogs out. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment