Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Thursday 1 August 2013

One month to finish the book!

Instead of answering the weekly question today, I thought I would take a moment to FREAK OUT! Because The Last Dragon needs to be finished in one month for editing to properly take place. I've got about 30,000 words left to write. Easy? Maybe ... but for some reason this book has not been the easiest to write, so churning out the chapters has certainly been a challenge. In light of that, I have actually managed to write 57,000 words so far, so I guess I like challenges ;)

If you haven't read The Witching Pen trilogy yet, please do before you read The Last Dragon (if you actually want to understand most things). Book one of The Witching Pen is FREE - http://www.thewitchingpen.co.uk/the-witching-pen.html

Things to expect from me in AUGUST:
1. An issue of my eNewsletter (sign up here - http://mad.ly/signups/68569/join)
2. My getting rather grumpy and crotchety as I near the end of the book and start to panic (apologies in advance)
3. Three blog appearances (one of them will have a giveaway)
4. Me procrastinating, then getting angry with myself because I should be working

Aren't you so looking forward to my August? Yeah you are...

Brace yourself, because September might be even worse - you have all now been warned about my grumpy, angry self just prior to finishing a story ;)

Have a great weekend, folks :D

Dianna. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment